Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update

Went for my 34 weeks doctors appointment today. Another great checkup, Sophie is head first so we are happy about that little tid bit of information. Everything is looking good overall. I go May 7th for my 36 week check up and will then be going every week! The end is getting near, which I'm happy about. I'm tired of my feet and ankles swelling.

I'm starting to base my gym attendance on whether I can fit my feet in my shoes. This morning I was able to. Starting to limit my workouts to walking and bike riding at this point. I throw a little bit of weights in here and there. Believe it or not, working out actually gives me more energy.

We can't wait to meet this little girl!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

You are doing awesome!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...