Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bath time!





A few pictures of Sophie during bath time. She's very content when she's getting a bath, loves being in the warm water. As of yet, knock on wood, she has not peed or pooped in the bath tub. I'm sure our time is coming, but so far so good.

Sophie is 5 weeks old now. She's getting so much more observant and aware of us and things around her. She LOVES her Baby Einstein play mat (thanks Amy, Chris, Mike and Sarah). In other news I go back to work July 29th. She'll start daycare on July 27th, a few days before so we can both get used to this change (I'm not thinking about it yet, I may cry if I do). So this week I'm going to get as much Sophie and Mommy time as possible.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Hang in there. It is hard, but she will adjust:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...