Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Update

Went for my monthly check up yesterday and everything is still going great. This was the first time the doctor measured my belly with the measuring tape so I know it's getting bigger! When the nurse was checking the heartbeat, she couldn't get a good reading because Sophie kept kicking and throwing off the count.
Next month I go for the glucose test (for diabetes). Can't wait. I hear the "orange" sugar drink is oh so yummy.
We've been feeling Sophie move a lot lately. Even Ricky has gotten to feel a few small kicks and flutters. Hard to believe that I only have about 5 more weeks until my third trimester. June will be here before we know it. Crazy.

3 comments:

McAulay Family said...

Can't wait to see if Sophie kicks us next weekend. You've been growing one strong little girl in there. Cannot wait to meet her.

Our Family said...

AHH, the glucose test. Pretend like it is your favorite drink, put it in some really fancy glass and chug away.
Glad to hear you have a strong little girl.

Eva, Sara, Logan and Amelia

Our Family said...

We are getting very excited about meeting lil Sophie! Addison asks about her all the time! Well, not really... but she would if she could... I did the red glucose by the way- tasted like fruit punch cool aid basically.... Just expect to want to vomit when you leave..... it leaves an interesting aftertaste and after"Feeling".... xoxo, D,M,A,B,S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...