Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby Update

As you can see from the baby ticker, I am 25 weeks today and feeling great. I am steadily gaining weight and trying my hardest to eat healthy (I seem to be over my pizza craving which is good). I am hungry ALL the time so I try to snack through out the day so I don't eat the "bad things." Come to think of it, I don't really crave anything right now.

I feel pretty energized most of the day, which helps me make it through the work week. I have been exercising more (about 3-4 days a week) which has also helped with my energy level (and probably why I'm so darn hungry all the time). I've been doing 30 min. of cardio (alternating between the elliptical and walking) and weight lifting. Don't worry, I keep the weight light and go for more reps.

That's about all that's going on. I am going to continue working on the nursery this weekend so I'll hopefully have some more pictures to post. Oh, and I have been shopping like a mad woman for Sophie as well as the family. Thank you everyone for the clothes and gifts you've bought for Sophie already. I can't wait till she's here and can wear everything!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...