Wednesday, March 4, 2009

27 week update

I had my 27 week doctor's appointment today and things are still looking good. I am measuring right on schedule. I also had the glucose screen and I got to drink a very sugary version of fruit punch (Maegan said pick the red so I did) and it wasn't that bad, I'm sure I've had worse. I got it down in like 2 minutes, waited an hour, and then had my blood drawn. If I don't hear anything from the doctor then I'm golden. If I do hear from the doctor then I will have to go in for the 3 hour glucose test, which I don't really want to have to do, so let's all hope I have good results.

I go back to the doctor at 30 weeks (so in 3 weeks) and at that point I will be going every 2 weeks until I'm 36 weeks and then I'll be going every week until D day. I'm on my way to the 3rd trimester which means that it'll be June before we know it!!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Like the new blog page! Looks great.

Our Family said...

Love the new blog page:) Time flies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...