Wednesday, March 25, 2009

30 week check up


Had my 30 week doctor's visit today. Everything is still going very well, strong heartbeat at 141 beats per minute. At first the nurse couldn't find the heartbeat, she was kind of to the left of my belly. I told her to move it to the right because that's where I've been getting kicked the last day or so, and sure enough she found it over there.
Doctor says that I'm still growing nicely, Sophie should be about 3 pounds or so by now! I passed my glucose test (woo-hoo!) and they will be seeing me every 2 weeks until I'm 36 weeks. So I have my next 3 appointments scheduled.
Things are starting to pick up and I can't believe that we are almost 2 months away from meeting her!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

NOticed your ticker is going down:) Almost time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...