Thursday, November 19, 2009

5 Month Update






Wow, can't believe that my little baby girl is 5 months old!! I'll probably keep saying that every month but it boggles my mind how fast they grow. We've mastered eating! So far we've introduced cereal, sweet potatoes, green beans and squash. She loves them all! Even the Oatmeal! Next up is peas, then carrots, then we're moving onto the fruit. Let's see, Sophie can sit up by herself, for the most part. I can take my hands off of her for about a minute before she starts to wobble around. Give another week or two and she'll be sitting all on her own, although her favorite thing to do still is to lay on her back and kick her feet. Teething. The teething has really picked up within the last couple of weeks. I have a feeling she'll be cutting a tooth really soon. Sleeping. She's sleeping about 9 hours a night. With the teething she gets a little restless but then again she may just take after me. I have a hard time staying asleep throughout the night. Usually all we have to do is put her pacifier back in and she goes right back out. Might have to come up with a new solution once it's time to wean her from the pacifier......

Next week is her first Thanksgiving and her Aunt Maegan is going to take some photos of her. Christmas is coming and I have barely shopped. Yikes! I need to get on it big time!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

they do grow so fast...they make you so happy though. She is a real cutie:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...