Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Friday is the day!

Had a really good doctor's appointment this morning. I am 2 cm dilated, almost to 3 and 80% effaced. This is great progress from last week. We did the non-stress test and Sophie passed with flying colors. She was very active and I had some contractions going on too.

After the test we discussed "what's next" with the doctor. He said that I could go a few more days if I wanted to, since she's pretty healthy in there. As long as I'm delivered before 42 weeks, but I'd have to come back in and do the NST test again in a few days. At this point he said I was very favorable for an induction and Friday would be best. I agreed with Friday.

So Friday morning at 6:30 am we're heading in. There's still a chance that I could go into labor between now and Friday but at this point it doesn't matter. Today is my last day of work and tomorrow I'm going to rest and save up my energy for the long day Friday.

We're super excited and now I'm starting to get nervous. There will be pictures to post before long and be on the look out......

1 comment:

Christie said...

Good Luck in the morning Jennifer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...