Monday, June 8, 2009

Still waiting.....

No baby yet.....5 days past due. I had very high hopes for this past weekend, especially yesterday. Throughout the day I was having contractions here and there. They still weren't painful, just uncomfortable, and they never got intense or regular. I was so sure something would happen last night, BUT nothing did. I slept fairly well and did not experience any more contractions.

I am at work today and not overly happy about it considering everyone thought that I would have a baby by now. When I arrived I had some shocked looks from people who couldn't believe that I had not gone into labor. Sophie seems to be happy where she is at the moment, we may have to force her out later this week.

Still have my appointment scheduled for Wednesday, which I will then find out when I will be induced (hopefully it will be Friday like the doctor had mentioned last week).

1 comment:

Our Family said...

hang in there. You Millers really know how to make a good nest:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...