Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sophie 4 days old




Things are going pretty well overall being at home with Ms. Sophie. She seems to like her surroundings. I can't say that we're getting sleep at night, she seems to enjoy being awake during the night and sleep during the day. Have to see what we can do about that. I am handling this OK. It seems like as soon as I get her back to sleep and lay my head down and start to doze, she wakes up. It will take some getting used to for sure. Feeding is going well, that little girl can latch on like no other!!

Today we are going to the pediatrician for our hospital follow up appointment. Then we're going to come home and relax, I will hopefully get a nap in. Ricky goes back to work tomorrow so I better get used to being up all night.

Here's a few pictures we've taken over the last few days. She is such a good baby overall. Hates having her diaper changed, worst thing ever :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...