Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend in Charlotte

This past weekend Sophie and I were in Charlotte/Stanley to visit my family and celebrate my birthday. Sophie is such a good little traveler and she's going to be a future shopper. We (the girls: Amy, Sarah, Mom, Me, and Sophie) went to South Park Mall Saturday (I miss a good mall! Charleston DOES NOT have good malls) and Sophie was in the best mood! I think she liked the hustle and bustle of the mall, so much to look at.
Mom made dinner while we watched Huskers vs. Hookies. Then we spent the night at Amy's house up in Stanley. Sophie slept pretty good in the pack and play but woke up kind of early. We played a little bit, Garrett let Sophie be Thomas the Train (he never lets anyone be Thomas, so he must really like his cousin).

So where are the pictures? Well, my camera was in the car the whole time. I know, bad Jennifer. We will be back in Charlotte for Halloween. Sophie is going trick-or-treating with Garrett (she's going to be a Bumble Bee, can't wait!!). I think we're going to go to a pumpkin patch and maybe a hayride too. I will make sure I take some pictures this week. She's growing and getting cuter and cuter every day!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Bad Jennifer is right! Don't you know we all live for pictures of cute kids! Glad you had a great weekend and some good shopping:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...