Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy 11 Months Sophie!

Sophie is 11 months today! I can't believe that next month she's going to be a year old. Seriously, where did the year go? Updates: Sophie is eating some table food here and there. After the numerous fights we were having at home, I decided to let daycare give it a try. So far so good. Some stuff she likes, some stuff she doesn't care for. I really think it's a texture thing for her. Monday night we made some chicken, pasta, and veggies and she ate that pasta up! Fed half of it to the dogs but she even had a few bites of chicken. Sophie has also, just once, pushed her toy cube across the floor while walking. That is the first and only time she's done that, but she's pulling up like a champ!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day Sunday. Sophie got me a manicure and pedicure along with a gift card to get some new running shoes. We then went to the park and had a picnic with Gigi and Poppy, Aunt Meagan, Uncle Doug, and Addison. Maegan's mom and brother were there as well. It was fun, warmer than what they said it was going to be, but a beautiful day.

Let's see, what else is going on, other than my car drama (which I won't go into because it makes me very mad). No real updates on running lately. There aren't barely any races during the summer. All that really gets going again in the fall. I'm still running 4-6 miles 3-4 days a week. Still trying to get to the gym at 4:30 a.m. it really all depends on how little bit sleeps (now that she can stand she likes to wake up in the middle of the night and stand in her crib). Sunday I ran 6 miles around the neighborhood. Tuesday I made it to the gym but was so sore from weight training over the weekend that I settled for the elliptical.

Here are some pictures from the weekend!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...