Thursday, July 1, 2010

Change

I'm at it again. See what happens is that I get bored with things. It happens in every aspect of my life. So when I do get bored, I must re-decorate, re-design, re-organize, rearrange. It's a problem that I have and cannot be helped.

So I got bored with my blog and decided to re-design it based on all things that I've learned about GIMP and blog design. I'm no where near a pro but I think it turned out nice. I did the header myself, the side bar tabs and post divider. Even the little collage (which was a freebie I downloaded off of shabby blogs, I just added the pictures).

So this is what it'll be for a while. Until I get bored again. Or until I learn something new and feel the need to apply it to my blog. The ideas that run through this head are never ending. If only I had the time to actually sit down at the computer and do it (aside from being at work, because I should not be messing with my blog while I'm at work).

On a side note, my child no longer wants to sleep at night. She also no longer wants to go to bed at night. Even though her eyes roll to the back of her head and she is on the brink of falling asleep, she'll fight me tooth and nail. Then she likes to wake up anywhere between the hours of 1 - 2 a.m. and scream bloody murder. I know she's working on some more teeth, but it seriously has to stop. I feel like I have a newborn again. So we're going to try the "cry it out" method and see what happens. I'll let you know how it goes. In the meantime I've gotta get out my ear plugs!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...