Friday, July 30, 2010

Sneak Peak

Here's a sneak peak from the photo session we had with Lee at Crescent Moon Photography last week. We went to Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant. BEAUTIFUL!! I'd never been there before and the road leading from the entrance is lined with these beautiful, big, oak trees. There's the main house in the center. Off to the side there is a horse stable. We took some pictures all over and even had one of the horses walk up to us. Sophie wasn't sure what to think. She did very well, all she wanted to do was walk.

Yes, it was like a million degrees out and we were a sweaty mess by the very end, but from what I see so far, they're going to turn out awesome. Except the one below of me. That was taken towards the end and my hair is drenched and plastered to my neck.







My favorite so far. She actually wore her bow for most of the shoot.



See? Sweaty!!

The rest of the pictures should be on their website next week or so. Very excited to see them!! Just hope I don't look this bad in all of them. I think some of the pictures we took at the beginning will be good, before I started sweating like a man.

But my little girl looks so adorable and that's what matters the most. This was mostly a photo shoot of her, for her 1st year portraits. We wanted some taken of the three of us since we don't have many pictures of the three of us. I'm usually the one with the camera.  

Sophie update: Walking all over the place!! Preferred method of transportation is still crawling but I think walking is slowly winning her over. She waves hi and bye, mostly bye, even when you're not going anywhere. Laughing all the time, when she's not screaming. Still screams when it's diaper changing time. HATES getting her diaper rash cream put on but it's necessary. She'll learn to get over it. She's getting so big so fast! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...