Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm in love with Photoshop Elements

I just recently purchased Photoshop Elements 7.0 on eBay for a great deal!! I am in love. This is exactly what I was looking for. There are so many cool free things out there to apply to photoshop it's not even funny.

I've stumbled upon Actions for Photoshop. They are pre-made photo edits that you can install into Photoshop and then apply them to your photo when you're editing. Some may call it cheating, I call it being resourceful when you don't have a lot of time on your hands. I will eventually learn how to create my own layers and photo edits in Photoshop, but for now I'm just getting to know my new friend and all it can do for my pictures. I downloaded a bunch from The Pioneer Woman and Coffee Shop Photography.

So here's a few photos that I've recently edited.

Original Image


Autumn Glow Action from Coffee Shop Photography


Colorized Action from Pioneer Woman


Sun Kissed Action from Coffee Shop Photography


Warmer Action from Pionner Woman

I don't remember where I downloaded the following Action from.... I stumbled upon it somewhere on the web. It's called Dreamy Sepia.

Original




Original



That's all I have for now, there will be more soon. I have so many ideas running through this head of mine!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...