Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Already?

I mean not that I'm complaining that it's Friday already and we are one week closer to Christmas, but what happened to this week?

Oh yeah, I know. I have been elbow deep in quotes and orders. Which is not a bad thing. I mean really if the company gets orders and makes money that means I get to keep my job! But my theme lately is there is no rest for the weary.

I ran three times this week, yay! I did not make it to Body Pump this week (or the last 3 weeks) boo! And I'm not even sure if I'll get a chance to run this weekend but it is what it is and I have to learn to roll with it. Might be a good time for a small rest before my next 20 miler. My plantar fasciitis in my right heel is flaring up again.

So last night I was supposed to be packing so we could head out to Charlotte today. I'm leaving work early and I wanted to get on the road to be to my sister's house at a decent time. My husband apparently ate something bad yesterday and was laid up in bed by the time I got home from work. He didn't move for the rest of the night which means I had to fly solo for dinner, bath and bed with Sophie. Not a bad thing, it just means that I got zero packing done.

So now I have to make it home, pack, load up the car with presents, luggage, child and dogs, in hopes that we can still make it on the road at a decent time. Hubby is still feeling funky so that means I will more than likely be driving and I hate driving at night. This will be fun (and fun = stressful in my world).

Next week I am looking forward to my 20 miler and then a 4 day weekend with relaxing and watching my daughter open and play with her presents as top priority!

I am looking forward to celebrating Christmas and birthdays this weekend. Just wish we had longer (it's my Mom's b-day on the 20th and my nephew is turning 6 on the 22nd).

So fingers crossed that I make it in one piece tonight with my sanity in tact!

Oh and the other day I realized but didn't have time to post, that I run my marathon in one month!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...