Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Funny Dream

Had a funny dream last night. I dreamt that I just gave birth to a boy. When I was telling Ricky about my dream, he asked "who did he look like?" I said, "he looked like you, literally." In my dream he had Ricky's head but on a baby's body. Strange but also funny. This is my first dream I've had about the baby.

On another note, there was a small earthquake around the Summerville area this morning. It was a 3.6 according to what I read on charleston.net. I didn't so much feel anything as I heard a loud noise that lasted for a few seconds. Needless to say it freaked the dogs out and they started barking like crazy.

1 comment:

Carrie Robles said...

We are so happy for the two of you! Love the dream...a little Ricky:) Great blog..I have sent it to everyone in the family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...