Saturday, December 6, 2008

Reindeer Run
















Today we participated in the Reindeer Run in downtown Charleston with our friends Pam and Earl. This event is put on every year and benefits the MUSC Children's Hospital. Pam and Earl both ran the 5k while Ricky and I walked. The weather was a little cool, but great walking weather. The race route loops around the Battery, so I got a picture of the water, which was very calm and flat (always makes Ricky wish he was fishing). It's a neat event because people dress up in Christmas attire, bring their dogs, and it's a great time for a good cause. Not to mention the free beer at Southend Brewery at the end of the race (which I could not partake this year). Here are a few pictures.

1 comment:

McAulay Family said...

I love Ricky's outfit. I wonder if he is going to wear it for Christmas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...