Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

Welcome! Ricky and I are excited to start this blog and share news and events with friends and family. For starters, the latest and greatest news is that we are expecting our first child together June 3, 2009! There's still a long way to go and a lot of stuff to do yet, but we are excited to be first time parents.

As of today I am 14 weeks. Hopefully next month we will get to find out the gender. So far the pregnancy has been good. I didn't have a lot of morning sickness (thank goodness) and I am slowly but surely growing out of my clothes.

If you are lucky I will post some pictures of me as things progess (I still haven't come to terms with the belly getting bigger :) but that will all change once Baby Bell starts kicking me. I will post some pictures of Ricky and dogs soon!

2 comments:

Doug said...

Pretty cool. This makes a lot more sense than our website.

Jee Youn said...

Jennifer- Enjoy your pregnancy. It's an amazing experience. I am near the end of mine and it's been an adventure to say the least. Good luck with everything. If you get leg cramps, let me know. I can give you the name of some cream that helps. Talk to you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...