Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Q&A

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer wrapping paper so everyone can tear into their presents, but sometimes gift bags are called for.
2. Real tree or Artificial? This year we have an artificial tree (thanks mom and dad) but I always like a real tree. We'll probably switch once the kid hits toddler and we can cut down our own tree with Aunt Amy and Uncle Chris in North Carolina.
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Year's.
5. Do you like eggnog? Never tried, don't think I ever will.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My memory does not extend that far back in time. I think it was My Little Pony or something.
7. Hardest person to buy for? As long
8. Easiest person to buy for? My sister - she loves everything and will always find a use for it.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I need one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, although I need to get on the ball, I haven't bought any cards yet.....
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I used to be a picky girl growing up but now I love everything I get.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Well, I would love to start sooner, but I usually start around October.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Never
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's cheese braids and any homemade goodies.
16. Color of lights on the tree? White lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? Deck The Halls (I really like all Christmas songs).
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We usually travel but I will enjoy staying home this year (sorry Mom and Dad).
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Not unless I look it up on the Internet.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Old family tradition was to open them on Christmas Eve. Every year is different now that we've moved away.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowds and traffic.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My mom has given me an ornament every Christmas since I was born (what a great mom). I now have an eclectic assortment of ornaments.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Whatever yumminess my sister and/or mom is making (Beef tenderloin is the usual).
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To rest and relax :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...