Sunday, January 18, 2009

Furniture is up





The nursery decorating is under way. We've had the furniture for a while but now that we know baby is going to be a girl, I can finally start getting things ready for her. So this is how it looks now. I found this fantastic bedding from Pottery Barn Kids (it's the Mia collection) which has pinks, oranges, yellows, and greens. The quilt has flowers and butterflies so I'm excited that I get to decorate how I've always wanted to if I had a little girl. Can't wait to post pictures once it's complete!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

it is looking good. This is the most fun part of finding out what you are having.

Eva and Sara

Jee Youn said...

Wow! We don't even have all the furniture in Baby Grant's room in there. Ya'll are doing awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...