Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Random Thoughts

I just ate lunch a little while ago and it feels like my stomach is pushed up into my ribs. Not a very comfortable feeling. Just the last week or so I've been experiencing some heartburn so I know I'm in store for A LOT more discomfort down the road.
I met with the pediatrician this morning and it went very well. I really like the doctor that we've picked. He was very informative and friendly. I felt very comfortable talking with him. He's also the Chairman of Pediatrics and Roper St. Francis Hospital (where I will be delivering).
Oh and last night I was laying in bed reading and I swear it felt like something did a flip in my belly. Other than a few flutters, this was a new feeling. I think baby is doing somersaults or water aerobics in there :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...