Monday, January 5, 2009

One more week

I had a check up this morning and thought that I was going to have an ultrasound done. It seems that we were a tad misinformed/assumed incorrectly (oops). I now have a scheduled ultrasound for next Wed. at 8:00 am! I will officially be 20 weeks so that's right on time and hopefully baby won't be shy.
On a good note, the appointment went very well, everything is looking good. The doctor says I'm growing nicely. The baby's heartbeat was at 135 (which they say is still normal, but according to the old wives tale below 140 which says boy!). We also found out Ricky's blood type which is A-. Since we both have negative blood types there is no way we will produce a positive child so the concern for me to become Rh sensitive is out the window and I won't have to get the shot at 26 weeks. Married the perfect guy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...