Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I could do this all day

You would think that changing a photo to sepia isn't such a task. I mean, I do this all the time in my little Kodak Gallery software and Picasa. But you don't have much control over the coloring. Sure you can adjust the shadows and highlights, but I've noticed that my sepia prints aren't exactly the color I want them to be (can't describe it other than a funky brown color that I'm not too fond of).

So I did another quick tutorial and changed a color photo to sepia and it totally came out "professional" looking. In my opinion. It has to do with layers, masks, all technical stuff.

I could seriously do this all day. But now my lunch break is over and I really need to get back to work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...