Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Finally Starting to Emerge

We've been waiting patiently these last few months and FINALLY Sophie's first tooth has broken the surface!

I was feeding her a bottle this morning and decided to run my finger over her gums. To my surprise I felt something sharp and when I looked, I could see it! Both Ricky and I started clapping and woo-hooing her. She was just a smiling like "what are ya'll so happy for?" I'm so excited for all these little milestones that are coming up, but at the same time my baby is growing so fast!

Last night Sophie was on her tummy (she loves the rug in the living room) and she was moving around in a circle. She's starting to like being on her tummy again (not for long periods of time) so maybe this will motivate her to get on her knees and get moving!! I know I should watch what a wish for but I think it'll be neat for her to crawl around. I say that now......

1 comment:

Our Family said...

it will be neat to see her crawl around, and I know there will be video for all of us to see. To me it is still weird to have two little people walking around, it is strange, but cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...