Friday, May 15, 2009

37 week update

I had my weekly doctor's appointment today and thankfully things are still going great. Her heartbeat was 154, I haven't gained any weight since my last appointment despite my continuous swelling, and blood pressure is good. My Group Strep B test came back negative as well. Sophie is still head down and, according to the doctor, feels very low. I asked her about an estimated birth weight and she seems to think if I carry for a few more weeks (up until my due date or after) I might have a 7 pounder. Now this is only an estimate and does not mean anything until she's born.

I'm still having Braxton Hicks contractions here and there but they don't hurt. I just feel my belly start to tighten and release, that's about it. I've read that they don't necessarily hurt and may intensify the further I get, but then I've heard from people that theirs really hurt. Guess I should not complain that mine don't hurt right now. Still making it to the gym, but have cut back some. Mostly it's because I'm tired and a little achy in the hips. When I do go I mostly walk or ride the bike.

So we still wait. I have this feeling that I'm going to go past my due date, but hopefully not!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...