Friday, May 29, 2009

The wait continues...

Just got back from my doctor appointment and still not dilated and still 50% effaced. So there's been no progress since last week. The doctor assures me that just because I'm not dilated, does not mean that I won't go into labor soon. It could still happen at any time. My next appointment is on Wed. June 3rd (my due date) so we'll hopefully have some different news to share. I'm still betting on going over my due date but anything can happen.

Sophie's head is engaged in the pelvis and her heartbeat was good and strong. My blood pressure is still great and my feet are still swollen :). The doctor says she is not going to be a big baby at all.

We are so ready!! So everyone, say a little prayer, keep your finger's crossed, whatever. Hope that she will decide to grace us with her presence next week sometime??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...