Friday, May 8, 2009

Update

Had my doctor's appointment this morning and things are still going great. I'm measuring where I'm supposed to be, heartbeat was normal, blood pressure is normal, weight is good, feet still swollen :) Doctor is not concerned about the swelling since my blood pressure is good and there is no protein in my urine. Sophie is still head down (and boy she likes to headbutt my bladder A LOT).

I did not get checked for dilation and won't until I'm 38 weeks. I asked if I could continue to exercise and she said absolutely, just base it on how I'm feeling. Other than that, it's just a waiting game. I have all my appointments for the month set up, we are going to be installing the car seat this weekend, I have my bag packed just in case, all we need now is a baby.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

You are doing awesome. I had Sara at 38 weeks and the twins at 37. So you are doing great:) Keep up the happy home...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...