Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Aches and Pains

Oh the joys of being pregnant. So I am finally experiencing the discomforts of pregnancy. Aside from the swollen legs and feet, my pelvic area is so sore and achy. For the past 3 nights I've slept awful. I toss and turn, cannot find a comfy position. My lower back aches, it hurts to walk. I know boo hoo for me but seriously, it stinks. I've been having pep talks with Sophie, telling her whenever she's ready to make her debut, I'm ready for her. I know I told her to wait for June, but if she wants to come now she can. I can still feel her rolling around in there, I know she's got to be running out of room.

So there's about a week or two left to go. I pray that I go into labor soon because I don't know how much more of this I can stand. When I read and hear how miserable women are the last few weeks, I now know how they feel.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

With the lower back pains you might be going soon. Lets keep our fingers crossed:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...