Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy 5 Year Anniversary to us!









Today we celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary. Wow, 5 years sure has gone by fast and we've done a lot. I feel so lucky to be married to Ricky. We have a very strong relationship and he is truly my best friend. He puts up with me, which I know I can be very difficult at times, but I think we balance each other out. I don't know what I would do without him in my life. I can't wait to raise our little girl together. He's going to be a fantastic dad. It's funny that in the first 5 we've bought a house, sold the house, moved to Summerville, changed jobs (me multiple). It's just been the two of us plus 2 dogs. Now in the next 5 we will tackle raising a child or two.

So cheers to us! We've made it 5 years and we both look forward to the next 5. Well, at least I do and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way too :) Here is a look back at our special day, May 15th 2004.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...