Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all mom's out there. Especially to my friends and family, you all are awesome women and have done a fantastic job! Even though Sophie has a few more weeks, I've already had to make some tough decisions on things and worried about things. According to my mom and sister, this never ends :)

I woke up this morning and had a very sweet card from Ricky waiting for me. Even though I'm not quite a mom yet, he made me feel very special for what I've been doing the last 9 months. He wrote such nice things that I cried (darn hormones). Thank you Ricky for making me feel special!

I hope everyone enjoys their day!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

You are more of a mom than most. The time is getting to be here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...