Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Killer Ab Workout

I did this ab workout yesterday:


It's from Tone it Up, a new blog that I stumbled upon recently. Lot's of video demonstrations and printable workouts. I printed a few for me to do at home when I am not able to go to the gym.

My abs are sore today! I only did the circuit 3 times for 2 reasons: 1) It wore me out! and 2) I was doing this as my daughter was watching Dora and she thought it would be tons of fun to jump on me and then sit on my stomach and bounce up and down :)

I slept like the dead last night and did not make it to the gym this morning. Bummer but at the same time it felt so good to sleep. I was starting to come down with a runny nose and sore throat but it seems that it went away so maybe the extra sleep did me some good.

Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...