Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Why I Hate February

February is my least favorite month of the year. I'm not really sure why to be honest, I've always hated this month, which stinks because my husband's birthday is this month.

I think it's because it's still Winter and at this point I'm over Winter. March starts to warm up however March can be touch and go sometimes.

It's the rainiest month here in SC.

It's typically the coldest month but the last week or so the weather has been nice so I can't complain but I know it can turn on me and then I'll just go back to hating it again.

This is the only month I can't spell and I always abbreviate.

Luckily it's the shortest month, except for this year there's an extra day. Urgh! Happens to be my father-in-laws birthday. Yep he's a leap year baby. He's also a lefty and color blind. Random facts there.

Although I must say March makes me nervous because 2 years in a row I caught a stomach bug so I didn't like March there for a while. Last year I managed to come out unscathed so let's hope I can make it through this year.

To start off my least favorite month I managed to NOT go to the gym this morning! I totally could have but wanted to give my legs a rest. By the time I decided to not go and reset my alarm, I could not get back to sleep. Then my husband started snoring and for some reason I still laid there and didn't get up.Urgh!

Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...