Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It Looks A Lot Like Fall

But it sure doesn't feel like Fall. It's supposed to get up to 83 degrees today. It was 70 degrees when I left my house. And muggy too.

Ran 5 miles this morning on the treadmill and my knee felt good. There were just a few moments where it felt a tad funky but I would say 99% of the run my knee felt just fine. Plus walking last night and today at work I feel no funkiness.

Tonight is Body Pump if I am up for it. As I've done the last couple of weeks, I have my gym bag sitting right by my desk for me to stare at and feel guilty if I start to not want to go. I have a free night, husband is getting daughter and making dinner, so I really have no excuse to NOT go other than the usual tired and hungry.

In other news there's not much else going on unless you want to hear about how much a washer disinfector for a hospital costs.

I did finally get my car back from the body shop yesterday. It's all fixed and clean. If you live in the Charleston area and get in a wreck, call Norton and Richardson in Summerville. They do awesome work (for the 2nd time for me).

Potty training continues to go well. Sophie went all day with out an accident until late in the afternoon she did a deuce in her pants. It's OK though because it's going to happen and she knows she needs to go in the potty because as she's getting cleaned up she goes "you poo poo in the potty." Just have to get her to tell us before hand, which she does a good job for the most part. Either way I'm proud of her. She's doing awesome. I never did buy the small potty, mainly because I didn't want to have to clean it each time she went. Instead I bought the seat that goes over the big toilet seat so we could get her going there, learn to flush and all that. It's worked for us.

Now it's lunch time and I need to figure out what to eat because I didn't have any leftovers to bring. My choices are...Subway and that's about it. Not really crazy about Subway so I might have to venture over the bridge to find something.

I'll probably end up at Subway.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...