Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Slept In

I made the decision last night to not run this morning (even though I set out my clothes just in case I woke up anyway). My knee was still giving me a little trouble yesterday. When I got home I did a little jog down the street and it didn't feel quite right so I made the wise decision to rest it another day.

I'm glad I did that because as of this morning it's feeling much better. Last thing I want to do is injure myself. So tomorrow morning I will attempt to run and see how it feels. Plus it felt kind of good to sleep in.

I did my ab ripper ex DVD when I got up. I haven't done it in a while and it was tough. See my husband and I tried P90X starting in January 2010 (when Sophie was 7 months old). It was going really well because we would put her down early (that's when she would go to bed early) and then we'd workout and be done by like 9:00.

We made it to week 5 and then I got sick with 2 stomach bugs in March 2010, could barely eat for pretty much the whole month, and we never really got back into it. Bummer because I was a fan. Now it's all I can do to get Sophie into bed by 9:00 and then I'm pooped. I'll save it for after baby no. 2.

Anyway, tomorrow I will run and see how the knee is doing and then I should be able to go to Body Pump tomorrow night. It's becoming a Wednesday ritual.

Yesterday Sophie went ALL day with NO accidents. Way to go girl!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Chels said...

Good call on taking an extra rest day with your knee...better safe then sorry. I agree the ab ripper x always kicks my butt when I pull it out. I am just always lazy to go back to doing it three times a week, I got pretty burned out on it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...