Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Marathon Training Day 2

It was really easy to wake up this morning...why? Because my eyes popped open at 3:30 am. So I snoozed until 4:00 and then got ready and headed to the gym for my 3 mile run. I wanted to do more but I know that I need to follow my plan and be smart! I felt good this morning, makes me happy. 

So after my run I did a circuit train. I used to take Body Pump classes (actually they are called Group Power at my gym, but essentially it's the same thing) but I can't seem to fit a class into my schedule. I know the basic moves so it's my 30 minute weight train, little to no rest, I just move onto the next body part. 

We're still watching Hurricane Irene. She seems to be turning more and more east but we're not out of the woods yet. Charleston will more than likely start getting the wind and rain Friday though Saturday evening. According to the Weather Channel, Sunday it shaping up to be a nice day. So I'm hoping I can still do my 8 miles like originally planned.  

3.26 miles, 26:56, avg pace 8:15
Splits:

SPLITS

MILETIAVG.PACE
18:108'10"/mi
216:278'17"/mi
324:418'14"/mi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...