Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rest Day

I was supposed to get up and go run this morning but when I shut off my alarm I apparently fell right back asleep. Next time I looked at the clock it was 5:30 so I was out cold.

See normally I can roll right out of bed when my alarm goes off. Sometimes I hit snooze and then I lay there, wide awake, so I know it's time to get moving. When I have a hard time waking up I know that that's a sign that I need to sleep.

So I will run tomorrow and probably Friday and I'm ok with not going this morning. I used to get upset with myself when I would sleep in and not go to the gym but like I said, when I instantly fall back asleep I know that means I was really tired. And I felt really tired yesterday all day.

I decided that I was taking it easy this week due to training officially starting next week so I am cutting myself some slack.

In other news, it's the third day in her new classroom and she's doing pretty well. Still gets upset in the morning  when I drop her off but the teachers say she does great throughout the day. She even tried sitting on the potty twice yesterday!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...