Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Week 2, Day 2 and Day 3

I missed posting yesterday because I didn't download my run onto the computer till this morning so I knew I did 3 miles but that's about it. I also knew that I was super tired and groggy yesterday morning so 3 miles was very brutal on the treadmill but I got it done.

Day 2 - 3.15 miles, 26:14, avg pace 8:19

Splits

MILETIMEAVG.PACE
18:298'29"/mi
216:488'19"/mi
325:008'12"/mi


Thanks to my husband's snoring I was able to get out of bed to hit the treadmill. See I had re-set my alarm twice and was seriously thinking of putting 5 miles off till tomorrow but he started snoring and that assisted in my inability to go back to sleep. That is the ONLY time his snoring is OK :)

Day 3 - 5.24 miles, 43:01, avg pace 8:12

Splits

MILETIMEAVG.PACE
18:198'19"/mi
216:348'15"/mi
324:568'22"/mi
433:078'11"/mi
541:047'57"/mi


As the month of August comes to a close I am so far happy with my training. Looking forward cooler weather so I can get outside more, but I don't think that will really happen until October. However this weekend is supposed to be in the lower 70's for a low so I'm looking forward to running my 9 miles outside!

Ready to tackle September!

In other news there is absolutely nothing exciting going on in the Bell home. Sophie continues to do well in her classroom the "Busy Bees." Next month we are going to pursue potty training a little more than we have been. We're going to have to take a weekend and just really have at it, on the potty every 30 minutes.

I'm hoping we can hit the beach this weekend and take the boat out one day too. Summer is coming to a close but luckily there's still a good 2 months of warm weather.

September is one of my favorite months, and not because this is my birthday month, but  Fall is my favorite season, which is why I want a Fall baby next time around, which means I have to get pregnant end of January or beginning of February. Yikes! That's really not that far away!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...