Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Three Weeks!

In three weeks I will begin the first week of my marathon training plan. No, I still haven't registered for the race yet, I have until September before the entry fee goes up. I have it on my list for when we get paid next so it's going to be a done deal very soon!!

I'm more on the excited side instead of nervous lately but still wondering why on earth I am going to do this. I know why, because it's the ultimate goal. I want to cross the finish line. Even if I never run again, I want to be able to say "I did this."

I hate that I only posted once last month and I'm going to really try to do better. I have no excuse other than I'm busy with work, kid...life!

This weekend is supposed to be a girls weekend at Folly Beach. The hotel reservations are made and we are ready to leave the kids with their daddy's for the weekend!

However, there's this pesky Tropical Storm Emily that is threatening to turn our way. I won't have it! Well even if she does decide to come towards our cost I think it'll more likely be end of the weekend. Hopefully.

As of August 15th, Sophie will become a Busy Bee at daycare. Yep, she's changing classrooms and this is where the potty training will take place! Yikes! I'm not ready for poop and pee all over the place!! But excited to not have to buy as many diapers. This is the one stage of life I'm not really looking forward too but it must be done! I just can't believe how much she's grown over the last year.

I hope to have some pictures to post from the weekend. Also thinking about taking next week off from running to give myself a little break before I start training. Not sure if I will be able to do that, so maybe just a few days off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...