Friday, August 19, 2011

TGIF

I had planned on waking up and going to the gym this morning but when my alarm went off I debated for a minute, then decided to go back to sleep. Next week starts training and I told myself I was going to take it easy so I'm happy that I did just that.

Of course tomorrow and Sunday I plan on running outside.

I finally purchased my Garmin today!! I decided on the Forerunner 205, mainly because it was the cheaper one but you know, I don't need anything high tech and fancy. I'm just starting out and really just need something to track mileage, pace, etc. accurately. If and when I run more marathons then we can think about getting something more expensive but as of now this will be just fine. Plus baby needs fall clothes so I gotta go with what my budget can handle ya know?

This bad boy is what I will soon be wearing, so excited!!
Now I just need to register for the race. I get little butterflies in my stomach when I think of it!!

Ready for the weekend, it's been a long week. First week of school just adds extra stress of making sure I'm out of the house in time to get Sophie to daycare and me to work, without sitting in a whole bunch of traffic.

Sunday I'm meeting a friend at the beach for a few hours. I hope to do a short run on the beach and then layout and catch up. Then at some point this weekend I need to clean!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...