Monday, August 15, 2011

Mexican Pork

I love Mexican food so I came up with a quick and easy version of pork tacos. It's a pork tenderloin in the slow cooker and it turns out so tender and full of flavor. It's a quick and easy dinner solution (we like quick and easy!)

Pork Tenderloin
1 can of Rotel chilies and tomatoes
1 can diced green chilies
half onion, quartered

In the slow cooker, season the pork tenderloin with salt, pepper, and some garlic powder. 
Pour the above ingredients over the pork.
I don't drain the liquids and I don't add any additional water to the slow cooker and it typically turns out very juicy.

Cook on low  for about 8-10 hours.

I like to set up a taco bar and service this with the following:

black beans
rice
avocado
cheese
sour cream
salsa
tomatoes
cilantro

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...