Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Darn

So mad at myself for not getting up this morning and doing my 6 mile run.

I was wide awake when I decided the reset my alarm. The reason being was my husband said I could still go but he would have to leave for work like as soon as I got home. So that leaves me with trying to get myself ready and my daughter ready and it's just very difficult to do sometimes.

So I decided I was still a tad sore from yesterday's weights that I would take a rest day and run tomorrow. So I reset my alarm and 30 minutes later I wake up to snoring.

And I'm wide awake Darn!!!!!! It's was then past the time I could make it to the gym and be home in time. Crap!

So every time I would start to nod off my husband would either snore, or the damn dog would like his paws.

I mean seriously!

So I never really got back to sleep, which sucks and I could have been running instead of laying there getting pissed off and threatening to smother my husband with a pillow if he didn't stop snoring.

Needless to say I was not a happy camper this morning when I finally got up.

Tomorrow. Will. Happen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...