Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Recovery Sock

I recently purchased The Recovery Sock from Running Warehouse (I would have bought it directly from the website but Running Warehouse was a few dollars cheaper and then have free 2 day shipping so I couldn't beat that).

I'm currently at work and wearing them. I look semi ridiculous wearing these socks with my dress shirt and trouser pants but they feel so good to wear right now!

I'm still new with all this neat running "stuff" so I honestly don't know how compression and recovery socks work. I just know that after my long runs I tend to swell in the lower leg and these are supposed to help.


Image from  www.recoverysock.com
Image from www.recoverysock.com
To be very honest I bought this sock because it was one of the cheaper compression socks I've found and I cannot fathom paying $50 plus for a sock.

If I had an iphone I would take a picture right now of me wearing them and upload to my blog. But I don't so I will just have to take a picture at a later date.

Time will tell if these socks prove to be the right one's for me. I'll give them a try after my long run and see how my legs feel. I'll also try running in them once the weather cools off because they go right up to my knee cap.

Overall I like them and as goofy as I look right now, I'll proudly walk around my office and get weird looks from co-workers wondering "what the heck is Jennifer wearing today, girl doesn't match."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...