Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Week 3 Begins

Well, it actually already began like 2 days ago but with this three day weekend I'm all behind on my days.

This morning's run: 3.05 miles, 24:52, avg pace 8:09

I opted out of doing any weights since I did some yesterday so after my run I hopped on the elliptical for about 15 minutes and then did abs.

My legs felt so heavy getting started this morning, I'm still sore from cycle. I tried to run fast, wanted to get under an 8 minute mile avg pace but that didn't happen like I planned.

Then it was back to work and back to school this morning. Poor Sophie did not want to wake up and was kind of grumpy but I think she'll have fun being back at daycare and playing with her friends. Mommy and Daddy can only be so entertaining.

Walking around work today is quite a challenge. I wouldn't even call it walking, more like hobbling. It's a good sore though.

This week is going to be a busy one at work and I'm very much looking forward for a three day weekend at the beach next week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...