Friday, September 2, 2011

Make Up Run

I missed my 3 mile run yesterday due to my inability to get out of bed and then again last night when the shit hit the fan, literally, at my husbands job. Poor guy didn't get home till 9:00 last night.

Let me just clarify that he's not in the poop business directly, he rents and sells pumps. One of his biggest markets are the waste treatment plants...basically to pump it all through the sewer. Gross I know so I'll stop right there.

I redeemed myself this morning and made it to the gym to knock out 3.2 (with hills) on my dear friend the treadmill. I also did some abs and a quick weight routine. Tomorrow is my 9 mile long run, which I'm very excited about because it's going to be another 70 degree morning. 

Tired but a good run overall. 3.2 miles, 26:41, avg pace 8:19.

Splits:

MILETIMEAVG.PACE
18:148'14"/mi
216:348'20"/mi
324:568'22"/mi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...