Friday, September 30, 2011

I Am 31 Today

I'm officially in my 30's. There's no going back.

I can't really say why I'm having such a problem with being 31 or the thought of getting older. 

Maybe it's because lately time flies in the blink of an eye and in 9 years I'll be 40 and seeing as how fast the last 9 years of gone just gives me heart palpitations. In 9 years my daughter will be 11. Holy cow.

I've been with my husband 10 years (married for 7).

10 years ago I became legal to drink.

OK I need to stop now or I'm going to make myself crazy. 

I did not run this morning but I have 9 miles to do tomorrow so just decided to take it easy. I did do 30 push-ups and 50 sit-ups right before I got in the shower if that counts for anything.

Tonight I'm going to hang with my two favorite people and two furry animals, we're going to order food and eat some cupcakes (maybe) and relax.

Tomorrow we're going to the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia, SC 

www.riverbanks.org

We're meeting my family for lunch and then all heading to the Zoo. It's supposed to be in the 50's for my run in the morning and then getting up to 70 for the afternoon. Perfect weather!

Will make sure I take lots of pictures because I haven't seen my nephews in 2 months and I know they've grown so much since then.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...