Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Week 4 Recap

Day 1 - Sunday
6 mile bike ride on the trail and weights at the gym for my cross training day. I think also ran like a mile on the treadmill but my legs were tired from the bike ride so I didn't push it, 

Day 2 - Monday
Rest 

Day 3 - Tuesday
3.1 miles on the treadmill, fast run.

Day 4 - Wednesday
6 miles 5.5. barely. This was the morning my stomach did not want to cooperate and I felt tired and yucky the whole run. Can't win them all right?

Day 5 - Thursday
3 miles Rest. Too busy packing that morning to head to the beach after work. 

Day 6 - Friday
Rest 3 miles at Edisto Island

Day 7 - Saturday
11.04 mile long run. Time was 1:47:11, avg pace 9:42.
Weather was perfect. Temps were cool, cloudy skies and there was a breeze (although running head first in wind is never fun). Tried Sharkies for the first time and I don't feel like they had any affect on my run but I did have a pretty good run so maybe.

Decent week of training. I don't mind so much about the runs during the week but it's the long runs I want to feel my best and I felt good for this weeks long run.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...