Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Week 5 Begins

At least I think I'm in Week 5. Days and weeks are starting to run together. I've been so busy at work and at home, then we were out of town and I can't remember what day it is, what my name is....

Anyway, Sunday started off as a rest day. We got home from the beach around 11:00 and had to unpack, start laundry, eat lunch. Plus my brother and sister in law where at our house watching the dogs so we hung out for a little bit so they could get some Sophie time.

By the time it was all said and done I had no motivation to go to the gym. I had good intentions to get up and go for a bike ride as well but that didn't happen either.

Then Monday morning I was going to do my cross training but I slept awful and then had a little bit of a sore throat when I got up. So I decided to go back to sleep in case I was catching something.

So this morning I made it to the gym and felt tired but good. No sore throat so I'm happy that my immune system is still going strong (knock on wood).

I did 3.24 miles on the treadmill and some circuit training.

3.24 miles, 26:02, avg pace 8:01
Splits

MILETIMEAVG.PACE
18:078'07"/mi
216:208'13"/mi
324:097'49"/mi


Hon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...