Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Friend, the Sun!

I'm becoming a pro at filing auto insurance claims. I filed with my insurance and then was told to file with the driver at fault's insurance so they will pay to have my car fixed. So now I'm currently waiting for the insurance adjuster to call me and get things rolling. I hate driving around with a beat up car. At the same maybe it will deter people from hitting me.

Ran 3.38 miles this morning and just did a few leg exercises and abs. Not much because I was just not into weights.

3.38 miles, 27:05, avg pace 8:01

The other day I was at CVS and I stumbled upon the Power Bar Energy Blasts.

I bought a few pouches of the strawberry banana and I think I've found my fuel! I love these!! I tired them on Sunday and I never felt weird, sick to my stomach, nothing. I ate a few this morning before I went to the gym and still felt good so the main test is going to be on my long run this weekend. Very excited to have found these!! The strawberry banana contains caffeine so I will have to make a mental note not to drink any caffeine before I eat these.

After about a week of gloomy, overcast skies, the sun is trying to peak through even though it's 95% humidity and going to be close to 90 degrees today.

However this weekend, so far, is looking really nice. It's going to be very cool in the morning and in the 70's for a high. This is good because we're meeting my family in Columbia, SC for a trip to the Zoo. Very excited to see them as it's the day after my birthday too so there will be cake!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...