Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 6 Recap

On time as promised.

Day 1 - Sunday
3.36 miles, 25:36, avg pace 7:37. I was not suppose to run this day. Should have been cross training but I felt like I needed to somewhat redeem myself after my not so great long run. I did some elliptical and weights. I felt really good after my run.

Day 2 - Monday
Rest

Day 3 - Tuesday
3 miles 3.38 miles, 27:05, avg pace 8:01


Day 4 - Wednesday
6 miles Rest
I seem to be having trouble getting up in the morning consecutive days in a row. Trying to let this discourage me as long as I hit my runs, it won't matter what day I do them on.


Day 5 - Thursday
3 miles 6 miles, unsure of time
There's a bit of a discrepancy between the treadmill and my Nike plus watch.


Day 6 - Friday
Rest
My birthday. I turned 31 - yikes! I'll probably say that every year for the rest of my life. I decided to take it easy since I had a long run the next day. Today was going to be an extra day anyway since I hit all my runs for the week. Not so much on the days I was supposed to do them but all that matters is they got done!


Day 7 - Saturday
9.17 miles, 1:25:56, avg pace 9:22
The weather was PERFECT this morning. It was cool and even though I was slightly chilly starting out I warmed up and felt great the entire run. I managed to get 9 miles out of the neighborhood I live in and I am happy with the pace I kept. Plus running by some of the bigger houses and admiring their landscaping gave me some ideas for what I want to do to our front yard.
Then we went to the Riverbanks Zoo and walked for another 3 hours and my legs and feet were tired when I got home. Wore my recovery socks to bed.


Overall I felt really good this week and am loving this nice, cool weather. It really does make a difference for my running.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...